The Public Finance Awards feature 15 awards plus a Grand Prix overall winner.
The awards are divided into two sections, 14 categories for public sector organisations and individuals. These are FREE to enter and organisations may enter more than one category. One additional category ‘Solutions Partner’, is for those commercial organisations whose services and solutions support public sector organisations across public finance and governance. This carries a fee of £195 + VAT (standard rate).
Here are some tips to help you put together a successful submission. We’ve also made a few changes, so please read!
1) Review the entry form carefully and ensure the project you are putting forward is a good fit for the category
2) Keep your submission focused and concise – we’ve introduced more questions, but will be looking for shorter responses
3) Avoid jargon, especially if it’s specific to your sector or organisation – the judges reviewing your entry will have different professional backgrounds
4) Ensure the achievements you tell us about are backed up with evidence of impact
5) Do submit supporting material, such as annual reports, press clippings, testimonials, graphics or videos – but make sure these are relevant to your submission
Entries for the 2019 awards is now closed!