The Public Finance Innovation Awards 2018 will be held at The Brewery, London on 25 April 2018. The Awards, now in their second year are the ideal way to be rewarded for your achievements within the Public Finance and Governance sector. The Awards will recognise the people, products and services that demonstrate excellence and originality within public finance.
Entries are open to all organisations and bodies within public finance and governance , both in the UK and internationally.
Judged by a panel of distinguished industry leaders, winners of the Awards are acknowledged as best in class.
“A terrific opportunity to recognise the success, immense hard work and ingenuity of the individuals and teams who are driving public finance innovation.” Rob Whiteman, chief executive, CIPFA
The entry process for 2018 has now closed and the shortlist will be announced on 25th January 2018
• Brand exposure to more than 15,410* Public Finance subscribers. *ABC audited
• The opportunity to gain invaluable recognition for outstanding forward-thinking performance
• The chance to share your success story with peers, clients and potential employees via publicfinance.co.uk
• Shortlisted entrants receive an official awards logo to promote their achievements and winners receive a coveted Public Finance Innovation Trophy
• Align your organisation with the market-leading brand in the public finance sector